Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The College Student Who Does Not Have The Normal College Life

Normal college students go for movie or shopping after classes.
I had to stay back and work my ass off for the freakin scholarship.

Normal college students can lie down on their spring clean field full of green grass on a flat ground.
I had to climb up the freakin road almost 90 degrees i felt to reach college.

Normal college students workout - sports, yamcha etc after classes.
I had to stay back to practise until i get my notes done and well polished.

Normal college students sleep late and probably wake up late.
I sleep late and wake up early daily for lectures.

Normal college students enjoy their weekends.
I still had to practise practise and practise.

Normal college students enjoy college and don't complain much.
I kept on ranting about how busy i am, how boring it is for certain lectures, how tiring is it to walk up the hill.


You hear me? Agree not fellas?
Fuck lah..

No comments: