Sunday, June 22, 2008

Still very emo.....whenever i think about my dear digi cam :(((((
Seriously don't feel like studying this time because i'm not in the mood to. There's still 1 more assignment to pass up by this friday and yours truly haven't even started doing it.
I miss homeeeeeee. Like what my friend said who's back from Russia for hols that home is still the best.
Finally went to the music centre and talk about working there.
I think next time my saturday will be occupied teaching piano :(
I'm getting darker and darker by days cuz i went to dad's fish farm on saturday. The place was super nice. I wish i had a dslr to capture the sight. Plan to go fishing there one day. Heh
My lil notes.....and i wasn't concentrating at all cuz i was reading some bimbo's blog
Psycho is so much harder than bio. I should prob tell the lecturer that i get stress from psycho class huh?

Am listening to the MI2O midi accompaniment track to help me destress. I really cherish the 3 days that we stayed in genting together for that function. Miss you guys lotz.


No comments: