Friday, June 20, 2008

I shouldn't be doing this

This is what i bought for the week.
Went shopping just now today with huiting. First time checking out Queens Park cuz there's the giordano moving out sales. Ended up not buying anything there. Ooohhoohh...i saw so many my favourite brands there......wanted to get the Calvin Klein top and MNG singlet but both also no smaller size already. Quite disappointed.
Another collection of Hiyawu from pasar malam. I've got tones of chinese internet novels at home. Haven't been reading chinese books for about 2 years already.



Spag from FOS in Genting, Singlet from Nike ( ori price at 104 and i got it for 22 bucks! ), Cheopo Flip flops....i'm so glad that i didn't dumb my 50++bucks for a Billabong flipflops


By the end of the day, my wallet is almost emptied. 2 bucks left.....so kelian!!

I've got so much things that i NEED and have yet to buy it..

-dominant strings

-g8 violin Abrsm exam book

-violin repairment

-new bow prob

-drum set!!

-some piano scores

Tomorrow imma gonna drink plain water, eat bread and maggi mee !!!

No comments: