Sunday, June 08, 2008

The No.501 Post!!

Omg...i can't believe that this is gonna be my no.501 post since i started this bloggy!!

Okay..pictures from my penang trip. I gained weight because of the delicacies of penang food.

Komtar - so sad that it's now a dead building. I used to go there whenever i visit Penang.
At the lorong full of rats. That's where my grandma used to stay at. My ah gong's shoplots are just in front. I miss the place terribly.

Old school kopitiam. Everything is old but the food is nice :)


Chee Cheong Fun


Hor fun which i do not like :P

Har Mee.


Char Kuey Teow. Awesome!!


The most famous Penang Cendol. Definately can't get enough of it!!

Laksa. It was not as nice as last time. I think it's because of the rise in everything so they put it less stuff inside.

La la. The shell were so much bigger than those that i usually eat.


Hay Ko...haha don't really know how to spell it. Tasted like fish.

No comments: