Saturday, June 28, 2008

Oppss....lack of updating these few days.
I've finally finished the 2 hongkies drama i'm following.
One assignment to be finished and one more to be started next week -__-"
I wish i can bring mum to kl with me so she can help me with my assignment!!
Went to the fish farm again today. Helped dad to take loads of pictures. Haii...next time i should charge them for my service. Hehe..

Moi am goin to the very happening
Urbanscapes tomorrow in KLPAC cuz seems like everyone's going!!!

Ok. Time to continue with my assignment.


Ps: Saw this from the start newspaper today. some of the 9,999 american drivers got the carplate which spells 'WTF' what the f**k. One of the teacher who got it only realised it when her niece are laughing at it. The goverment now will compensate them with another carplate 'FOC' free of charge. Soon there'll be another Y carplate coming out which might spells 'YBF' you've been effed!! Hahaha

No comments: