Sunday, November 02, 2008

Finally got to meet up with my hometown friends courtesy of HuiZhen's birthday.
4 girls and we talked so much. And i got a new friend!!
After dinner, they came over to my crib and we went for a walk and then chit chat outside my house until midnight.
Really enjoy hanging out with them. Hahaha.....and my homie friends are still so pure (dan chun) unlike me :P

Going back to kl tomorrow and gonna watch sarah chang mpo concert ALONE tomorrow...omggg so lonely.
The one thing i hate most about traveling to kl is by the SHITTIE BUS. I really hate those people without manners and jump queue or whatever.
Haha someday when i can't tahan anymore i think i might just show you the middle finger and curse you ppl......

Happy Holidayssssssss.......................oooohhhh

No comments: