Friday, October 31, 2008

Free like a bird!!

Finals' over...wheee!!!!
my last exam was jury and i'm still not satisfied with my performance.
First piece Haydn Sonata in C maj 1s mov was kinda bad....worst ever performance, 2nd and 3rd was soso.
Scriabin etude Op.8, No.12.........ouch!!! i ter-pressed on the wrong chords and ended up killing the climax of the piece :(
Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody No.7..........same problem.
And now i'm feeling empty, bored.
I'm so bored i painted my toe nails and removed it and painted it with another colour.
So sad this year around the parents are not planning to go for a overseas vacation. I miss winterrrrrr!!!
I'm so bored i took pic of my messy wardrobe and dressing table.
kjh
my wardrobe, mum's vintage belts i stole from her!

erser
the ever messy dressing table..
Ps: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! boOOO.....HOW I WISH I COULD ATTEND A HALLOWEEN PARTIE AND DRESS UP LIKE A DRACULA :p

No comments: