Sunday, November 29, 2009

Klang Mo Sang Kor Bah Kut Teh

While I was in Klang last week, I had Bah Kut Teh for dinner and breakfast on the next day -__- because my uncle loves it so much.
We had both meal at different shop.
Didn't manage to take pictures of the first shop we ate.
So i shall just skip it.

The next day we went to this shop called RESTORAN BAH KUT TEH MO SANG KOR (巴生毛山稿) at Taman Berkeley Klang.

Pics from my handphone camera and hence the lower quality of the pic.

There's this hot lady working there.

At RM7.50 per head. Served in a small bowl unlike the typical ones the bak kut teh here has less and thicker soup compared to the typical more soupy ones. I do somehow prefer the ones with more soup.

The pork tasted really good.
The shop's being featured as well in today's chinese newspaper Sin Chew Jit Poh (星洲日報).
They do have a new branch now at Lot 10.



No comments: