Monday, October 01, 2007

The bad, the worst and the worst of all have come

The bad luck and sad things are really coming in, in a role.
Sad things happening around.
Yea and today i feel like crying again after the aural dictation midterm.
Screwed Every part......i don't even dare to look at dr.lim cuz i sux to the limit in aural.
I hate aural. Now its only aural 3 and yet it's so so so farkin difficult.
how am i goin to survive through aural 4?

Miracle? huh...i don't think even miracle can help me for this midterm.
I see no point learning singing whatever solfidge.


Got commented by ms.chong during my major today.
I simply lost the interest to do anything.
And i played simply to entertain what she wants, it's not from my heart.
I don't feel the music. Numb-ness around my mind.


Everyday's a gloomy day.

No comments: