Monday, October 08, 2007

gIMMe m'ORE

I'm officially broke.



Went out with Tiff and Rae yesterday to Midvalley.



Yay...watched I KNOW PRONOUCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY



Haha...awesome movie , abit hamsap though



We went to The Gardens as well.



It's juz like Pavillion or KLCC, too high class and the stuff are too mature for me.



Had Auntie Anne's for lunch and Secret Recipe for Dinner.

Outfit of d day


Hmm....i'm been so into italian food these days.




I had 3 meals of italian food last week.




2 spaghetti (self-cooked) and lasagna from Secret Recipe.




And i'm craving for more.



Besides Italian food i'm craving for DOUGHNUTS now!!!!




How i wish i can eat half a dozen of doughnuts now....will u get me some??
Really need to buck up my belt for this week.



I might be goin to S'pore this thurs.



Am spending money like flushing water.



Kaching...happyness found, money gone.



No comments: