Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Thing About Job Hunting

So after aural exam today we went to Mid Valley to look up for a job.

Aural was...hmmm soso not very satisfying ( i ran out of pitch for the 2nd system !! )

Before Yvonne came, Joe, Jiun and me went lunchie at KimGary.

Felt super full after having my lunch.

Then we went for a movie - The Apartment( horror).

One word for it - L.A.M.E

The movie effects sux, the ending sux, the ghost looks more funnier than scary.

Well i wasted my 7 bucks for a lousy movie ( i'd rather have a proper lunch with the money )

Yvonne came well after our movie ends.

Walked into at least 7 shops for ask bout the job thingie - Crocs, Seed, Labelsz, Guess, Dome, Tower Records, Topshop......

The more highclass the shop is the more scarrier it is when it comes to asking for job.

Ppl there are more serious.

The shop that i paling don't like is TOPSHOP!!

Their like asking informations not only bout us and also bout our parents and so on...
Yvonne and me got so tired of asking and kinda thought of not to work...haha lazy us.

We've got 2 calls so far from Tower Records and Guess.
Gonna send our resume to TR and go for interview at Guess this thurs.



Well well so here goes my first experience looking for a job. It's not easy to be honest :)
How nice if someone's willing me to sponsor me on all my expenses so that i won't need to work. hehe







I'm in love with this song.

No comments: