Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is for you

27th September 2007 - u left us.
I've lost one precious friend.
I hate myself for being selfish and never care to visit u when u're sick.
I've not see u for bout 2 years or maybe more.
When the moment i got to see u its already too late.
U looked so calm and peaceful.
My mind kept on flashig back those memories of u.
I really can't believe the fact that u're gone.
Ur younger bro looks so much like u.


It's a heartbreaking moment when all of ur beloved families and good friends were there to send u through ur last journey.
Ur dad requested to play ur favourite cd- Lee Hom's gai shi ying shiong album along ur last journey because he knew that u love the album.
All of us couldn't control our tears.
We bid goodbye to u for the last time.
Hope u'll hear this.



显 宾,
愿 你 一 路 走 好
愿 你 安 息.
来 生 有 缘 希 望 可 与 你 再 做 朋 友.
永 远 爱 你.

No comments: