Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tomorrow will be the last day of finals.
It'll be a super pack day for me.

10am till 1pm- theory exam
1pm till 2pm- violin lesson
2.30pm till 3.30- piano lesson
3.30pm till 5om- cme exam

After that i'll most be following my parents back because their in kl as well.

Went to meet my parents and bro after practising cme with jess.
Reached there around 5.30pm
As usual, we walked around
And i finally got what i wanted to buy - surf shorts !!
Bought 2 of it at FOS. Luv it :)
Bro wanted to eat KFC and so we had it for dinner.
After getting tired of walking we went back to the hotel where my parents staying ( Swiss Garden Hotel )
Headed down to THE BLUE CHIP LOUNGE for a drink then unreluctantly dad and mum sent me back to condo :(

Wishing the time will tick away faster so that i can have a break.

Haha enough of day dreaming. Nite peeps and all the best for exam

No comments: