Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2am

Another typical lazy monday.

Doing nothing except indulging myself at the comfort of my own home.

I was browsing through some other people's fb page and stumbled upon a few of my primary school mates fb account.

Added them but i think that they probably wouldn't even remember me ;P

Haven't meet them in like ages.

Guess what...some of them are married with kids!

I trying to imagine me having kids now at my age...welll hmm i might be a good mum eh ;P

And there's this two primary schoolmates who's now husband and wife.....the wife used to be my bestie in primary school.

But i guess i won't have the guts to greet her if ever i bump up with her.

Well maybe i should start looking for a husband and get married and be a good housewife.

Hmm....that sounds pretty interesting isn't it?

No comments: