Sunday, September 07, 2008

Genting Trip

Haha...can't believe i had such a long post cuz i don't usually don't upload more than 10 pictures.
Gosh it took me freakin 2 hours to write this post.
So here's about our trip.
The three of them went up by bus from kl while my very kind parents fetched me up there and we reached there on the same time!
Thanks to ms.tiff for getting us 2 rooms cuz her dad's a genting member.
Me and tiff shared a room while joe stayed with jiun and our rooms were connected to each other.
After putting our stuff, we quickly went down to have fun.
Typical girls.....always make use of the mirror well!!
Joe adjusting her sunnies.
On the put put car ( lau ye che) Talking bout sunnies, i heart bigass sunnies and i got my aviators for a real bargain in ipoh.Teehee...
Tiff tiff and jiun
I guess this we were a bit too old for this mary go round thingy cuz it makes us dizzy. Haha...
See!! the thing so small we had to squeez ourself in it! N tiff bang her head summore.
A failed self shot. Joe's lips looks so sexylicous here!!
The red head girls. I love the hue of this pic!
Going for go cart. Spot tiff's pai seh look!I was soooo scared to take on this ride. See one of the guy showing his look that says " this ain't nothing to me! " Haha
Geezzzz....i feel so pening thinking bout this cup.See how fast our dear friends were we going? This was our last game outdoor. Sadly the weather was not good the day. Hmm but at least we did have fun la.
This gal can sleep in the cup summore!

The indoor park which is so boring.
Happy Three :)
Tiff dan Jiun
Joe dan Rain.
Music students and we are! Tiff conducting on the Gondola!
Mine was real ugly....
Speechless for this picture. Awesome photographer(me!) and pretty model.
Girls shopping. At Mng fitting room.
And i hate my 'dan yen pi' eyes.
Ladies and gentlemen......drum rolls...i present you Yao Ming's Wife - Yao Lan !!!
Hahaha
The 2 roomies.
Us four!
I am jealous. Cuz she's the one who always catch the guys attention!!
Home we go. On the cable car.Okay..my pouting failed
Ohhh....let me show this pic to their BFs!!A wonderful trip with amazing friends!

No comments: