Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dilemma

I'm happi cuz i managed to molest burberry, anya hindmarch, nine west stuff today at isetan!!


I just found out that The Garden's Isetan is so awesome cuz they got all the luxury brands in their outlet. The most crazy part was everything was on sale MOSTLY 50% to 70% off!!!





I'm in a dilemma cuz i saw my guess bag that once i thought of buying. I really love it but just can't seem to fork out my own salary to pay for it :( how lah......


Oooohh.....and burberry's stuff is so ex, one card holder cost freakin 400++.





And i tried on all kinds of perfumes today.


Unfortunately i can't find the one that i really like.


I went through some of Davidoff but just can't find the one that i like.


DKNY apple?? the smell ain't that appealing to me either.





So sad cuz Lee Chong Wei crashed out once again in Japan Open Final today :(


emo emo emo...i thought he's surely winning : /


Vainpot! My camwhoring skills went up a notch.

No comments: