Sunday, September 07, 2008

Feelings

I've been sad these few days.
Particularly for a few reasons.
I was really disappointed of myself for certain reason.
And also the hoo haa going on at the msian politics.

Honesttly speaking, I really can't wait for 916.
Be it or not i hope that something will happen and turn around all the negative policies.

And to that Ah Mad guy.......awww i feel like smashing my head against the wall upon hearing him.
I swear upon my ancestors that i will never ever vote for THEM when i qualified for the next election.
Such an insult will bear in chinese's heart.
Justice hah??!!! There ain't no justice if the goverment does not do anything to him.
Everything is just pure bullshit.

an article worth reading...
ciao peeps........tomorrow gonna be another busy week :(

No comments: