Thursday, September 27, 2007

so long, farewell my friend

It's a sad sad day. The sky is darkened over. Everything turns grey.
Received a msg from KX telling me that our dear friend Xian Bin died of leukimia this morning.
The msg really shocked me cuz i thought he's on the process of recovering after the operation.
My heart sanked.
How could a person died of such young age?
Why is God so unfair?

Why can't he enjoy life like normal healthy teenagers?
Millions of question popping out in my mind, i really can't figure out the answer.

Dear XianBin,

Although we're not close friend but i really appreciated knowing u. Till the moment, i can still hear ur voice and i remembered how well u sang for each singing competition so clearly.
So sad that u had to leave us early.
May u rest in peace in another world.
Miss u.


Later on, another bad news came upon. WeiHeng got diabetes and is now in hospitalised in KL.

How come bad things came in a role.........i love ppl around me and want them to be healthy and happy.

WHY?




No comments: