Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Suffocated

Yes....and i'm missing for almost a week for the bloggie world.
I almost got suffocated because of the lack of OXYGEN a.k.a INTERNET CONNECTION

Screw streamyx...they really piss me off.

After almost 1 hour on the phone with the tmnet ppl, our internet connection finally came back ( well, we also wasted our time trying to figure out fixing the problem on our own according to the instruction given by them, somehow our effort were wasted )

Nothing much interesting in my life for the moment.
My life is dull.

Had my recital yesterday. I played badly *i guess* some wrong notes here and there
My cme pieces are getting better :)

Now i'm left suffering for AURAL.
I'm wondering whether am i able t pass aural 3......
My ears are shut down....i can't differentiate 7th chords, i can't dictate the melody line, i can't do harmonic dictation as well
worst is that sometimes i don't even know what's the lecturer talking bout.
I can't digest it.

Help :(

No comments: