Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A gud start..prob??

Time passes really fast. I slept through the whole holidays which kinda sucks for me cuz i love travelling and goin around.
Some of the results were already out. I'm so sad for my cme marks. Me and yvonne were really disappointed with the marks. Results for the others are bad as well.
2 more subjects result to go which are the most important--- jury marks!!!
Praying hard to get a decent result.
Uni gonna starts tomorrow.
At first i was kinda excited but not after seeing the lousy timetable arrangement.
Double classes to attend to each week cuz we need to finish all the syllabus in juz 2 months infact of the actual 4 months!!
I can't imagine attending theory 4 days in a roll at 8.30am!! I hate theory eventhough Dr.Rowlands' cute.
Having cme this sem and my partner will be some junior whom i don't really know (ppl eng ed summore) and i'm kinda worried. Scare to see Dr.Lim on FIRE!! Scary weii

I'm starting to miss the comfy-ness at home. Here, it's like u need to solve everything by urself.

Am juz hoping that i'll have a good start for tomorrow.
A brand new day. I really need to think positively !!

No comments: