Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tea for tonite

So i suggested to Jiun and Joe of going out for tea and discussion for history exam. We went to Mc D and sat there for 2 hours. It really helps a lot from the discussion. Joe even told us a interesting true story bout a unfaithful husband. Headed back to condo at 12++am. Enjoyed the wind breeze beside the pool lying on the bench. It reminds me of Redang. How i miss the beach so much !!



here are some crappy pics we took before goin out

I look stupid with my tougue sticking out :(




U stink....stay away from me!!!

Cannot stand ur armpit smell :{



Sux at pretending as if i'm boxing u....both of us were laughing





Jiun's signature pose !!!




The most natural beauty


I made my lunch today

~+~+~+~+ CHEESIE BANANA TOAST ~+~+~+~+
doesn't looks special but its yummylicious and FATTENING :}
tasted super nice...

i'm lovin' it !!

I'm so proud of myself :P



No comments: