Sunday, April 22, 2007

B-ored

Haven't been touching my violin for like 2 weeks>>!!
Oppss...ya now only i feel a bit guilty :P
Maybe that's the reason why i didn't really improve.


Gonna stop orchestra for next sem cuz after one sem of ecperience i felt that i'm not good enough. So now i'm gonna concentrate on more on my minor and will join the orchestra once i think i'm good enough to be in it.


Had breakfast with my KerXin today. Great to see her. I'm feeling happy for her cuz she's doin very well in F6 *making me wondering what will i be, if i'm studying F6 now ( i guess my results will be bad, real bad cuz i sux at mathes)*


The weather today was super hot. It's like we're having free sauna at home. Sweating like crazy.
I'm so bored at home. Basically i juz eat,shit and watch movie whole day. Becoming a nerd..

I've been thinking of colouring my hair for such a looooooong time. But i don't really have the idea on what colour to pick. Should i juz highlight or dye a base colour first then only highlight?? Arghhh.. red or brown better arr?

No comments: