Saturday, April 28, 2007

Oh Holy Days

My hair is so freakin short now %!X*^~" :(

haii..i never got satisfied with my hair done by the hair stylists except once where i went to straigten my hair (which was done by the cute guy)


I've become couch potato and my tummy gettting more and more obvious. Guys, i'm not skinny but huggable kay ;)


Dad asked me whether i want a sub-credit card from him and i'm still hesitating bout it. I've been nagging him of doing a credit card for me so that i can pay my tuition fees by myself which is more convenient. Hesitation came cuz i'm afraid i might spend using the credit card and eventually overspent.



Oh i miss the beach !!! I'm really upset for not going to the beach during this holidays.







Talk of the day~ the girl who almost got raped in TARC

My first reaction was " HUH, this kinda things can happen in a college ?! WTF"

Damn the person who tried to rape the gurl. Ur Allah's gonna punish u.

I hope he'll get strokes of rotan on his ass and for the best of all stay in the jail forever!!

Imagine this kind of cases happening in my Uni. How would i dare to go back to Uni??!!

The world is turning upsite down.

I wish for peace.

I need to do something to pass my time and if u happened to drop by here plz giv me a call and ask me out.

No comments: