Wednesday, April 18, 2007

1 more left

Hehe..went to Joe's place to polish our nails yaa i know i look kinda Bimbo with this colour
We all luv this colour-bronze or chocolate-ish



Before the listening exam -- gurls discussing outside the recital hall. The brahms symphony tune is still in my mind now.










Exam is crucial for me and everyone i guess!!!
I got so stressed out for today's theory exam. I hate subjects which i cannot memorize.
Felt much better now after the sucky theory exam. My mind almost bloated during the exam until i can't stand it and i passed up my paper 1 hour ealier than the given 3 hours time.





So now, 1 more left- music and film. Kinda blur and don't know what will come out during the exam. Bless me everyone hope that i can end my last paper with things that i've studied and remember.
I can't concentrate now. Keep on thinking bout tomorrow's plan after the exam!!! We gonna dress up like Princess and go sing K and shop till drop ^_^
















No comments: