Monday, April 23, 2007

~Sleeping Beauty~

OMG, can't belive that i woke up at 1pm today !!!
Amazing, cuz i really really seldom slept till so late.
It's like i still feel a bit tired eventhough i've slept for so many hours.
Used to always blame myself for waking up late, while people around the world were busy working on something meaningful.
Since it's hols and so i decided to also let my whole body have a hols.

It'll be another boring day for today. Wondering how am i gonna pass the following 10hours++...
I had a sh"tty connection here. I can go to toilet and when i come back the page still haven't finish loading. Try to imagine it :( I miss streamyx at kl

Really hope that we gonna make it for tomorrow or i shall be very disappointed.
Miss all my friends. Miss shopping but i kinda lazy to take the sucky bus to kl.

No comments: