Friday, December 28, 2007

Shytto....i just check my course selection status and guess what!!??
I forgot to add the most important subject - piano major !!!
Almost pengsan when i saw it. Mr.Chong will kill me..aiikksss

Been hearing some sound of those discusting Lizards when i'm sleeping few days ago.
And i suspest there's a lizard hiding in my room but just can't figure where the hell it is.
It's been making me feeling very uneasy plus that the spapce of my room is real small and i'd be imaginating it crawling over my bed when i'm sleeping!!
I heard the sound again yesterday night. Finally found out that the stupid freakin' lizard was actually hiding behind the potrait on the wall. It really freaks me out.
Stood there for at least 10 mins figuring out what to do with it - catch it myself or wake my dad up to catch it.
Decided i'd better not do both. So i went over to bro's room to sleep instead.
Arghh..stupid i really hate those lizards!!

No comments: