Sunday, December 16, 2007

My day-dreaming goes like..

Man...nothing can be more boring than staying and home and doing nothing - Totally unproductive day!

Day-dreaming is what i like then :

* I'm working in DisneyLand in Florida US !
and i'll be the happiest lil' princess on earth

* I'm imaginating myself being born a male !
haha...i'll be the most handsome guy in the town and all the girls will stick around me like bees

* I've got a Couch handbag, LV scarf, Guess jeans, Fendi sunnies, JimmyChoo's heels, Versace gown !
and the reporters just can't get enough photo shoots of mE

* I grown up in Paris !
Bonjuer babey :)

* I'm the Boss of some bigggg company !
everyone will listen to what i demand

* I work on the aeroplain !
serving Hollywood stars in the first class flight

* I have a robot !
which will serve all my needs and finish up my assignments



End of my stupid dreams.
Yamcha tonite with d gang!

No comments: