Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bonjour

I'm back at condo again.
Went out AGAIN with tiff and joe this afternoon.
My sucky lousy heels was spoilt while walking around times square and so i was forced to spenDDDD on buying another pair of flip flops. Opted for the cheapest one.
Bought it from FOS and its yellow colour(fuiyoh...banana flip flops) at first it was kinda weird cuz the colour was too bright but somehow i grew to love it more. *bo bian la buy already kenot regret.

I also got what i need to my next vacation trip. haha let's juz keep it a secret except for those 2 buddies who accompanied me to buy..will tell u guys when i'm back from the trip.
It hard to decide which one to get and the sales man was juz arghh damn unpatient.

Then it was time to hunt for what Tiff wanted to get.
Guess what.......she juz bought a brand new original N75!!!!
!x#*%:....so so jealous of her la wei.


Before goin back condo, tiff drop us at pasar malam.
Bought a pouch or whatever its call from pm. It's a fake fakey LV *well i can only dream to have the real one in my dream for the mean time

Stupid me only realised that i left my stuff for the trip in Tiff's car.
Arghhhh....hopefully i can get it back b4 i go for the trip if not then damn suey la.

Tomorrow will be practising with evon. Excited excited :)


ps-i hate myself cuz i've been spending money like crazee

No comments: