Thursday, December 20, 2007

Music makes u lose control

Was blastin' the speakers to maximum volume with LinkinPark, SeanPaul, JustinTimberlake and MyChemical Romance music just now.
Those music really work in pumping ur adrelina high *imagine i'm in the club house now* Wow!

Mrs.Stock came while i was listening to those music.
Had to quickly pause it in case she heard something like Justin's " damn gurl,damn gurl.."
hehe can't imagine her reaction if she heard it.

Haii...what a wasted public hol today.
The 2 old man broke their promise of bringing me to shopping.
Which is so saddening.
I haven't been buying stuff in M'sia for some time.
I miss shopping.
Save money?
nah...have a look on those china youngsters like me and u know i'm 100x times better than them.
They spend basically all of their income everymonth.

Xmas is coming.
How i suddenly wish i was a Christian.
I want present and i love Xmas celebration.


Bro's flying off to LA tomorrow!
If ever i get to go with him....sigh
I just can't wait for him to come back and get me all the stuff that i want!!

It's a sad sad day :(

No comments: