Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yay...exam's finally over!
Pheww..i got there late and the exam's started bout 5 mins earlier
I was so blur that i went in to the examination hall without my pencil box and i had to ask for permission to go out and take it.
Dad and mum came and fetch me after that. Went to condo to pack my stuff again.
Poor mum n dad~they had to make a table for me
dad's like saying~~~i'm retired now and i can me carpenter already !!
Had lunch with tiff and raechen at McD...was talking bout laptop and i'm gonna get one soon
Headed to Mid Valley after that.
Thought that there must be lots of parking lots since its not a weekend but we're totally wrong !! The place was fully packed and we had to go round and round for half an hour until we found a parking lot !

Really regretted for not bringin my camera along cuz the x'mas decoration in mid valley's really awesome !!! Haiiizzz..
Went window shopping around with mum while dad waited for us at the bookshop
Saw a really nice blouse in FOS but ended up not buying it cuz i looked kinda fat with that blouse on. Somehow i really love it.....slim slim slim !!
Bought a lil' x'mas tree in carrefour.....hehe gonna decorate it nicely *_*



I want the Roxy handbag for x'mas present!!

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

You want or you already bought? =p

MapleRain said...

Haha...i want it !