Monday, December 18, 2006

Time to say goodbye to 2006

Few more days we’re going to celebrate the coming of year 2007. Time passes really fast that I felt like I’m still living in the dream of my world in the year of 2006.


As I’m blogging about this, I’m slowly awaken…bits by bits
Looking back thing’s I’ve done or achieved throughout this year….so many unexpected things and new things I’ve overcome and been through.


I bid goodbye to my dear classmates of 5 years and headed KL to study what I’ve always wanted to….though we’re not together now our friendship still remains.


Sometimes I do think about going back and study form6 with them..haha. I miss them deeply when I’m alone in KL having no one to share my problems.


I learned to be more independent and also to adapt to the life in KL.


Got to know lots of new friends in college and some of them are really nice people.


Had a new piano teacher and her style of teaching was sort of totally different from my previous teacher in my hometown. Somehow both of them are great and kind enough.

Not to forget, I also had a new violin teacher who i'm really scared of during the first sem but now we're like friends. He teaches me and really make me improve.

Mum's so kind to sponsor me for the rebonding of my hair which cost like hell (ehem...300++,sorry my friends I cheated you guys by saying it cost me 100++ :P) now i've got straight hair. Tq mum!!

I own another new baby(my violin) now thanks to my dad and david. It sounds so much better than my previous baby. I really love it.


I’d even experienced working for the first time and it’s mainly office jobs which kinda sux for me but I have no choice but to work since I needed their scholarship. (gosh I’d died working there for the rest of my life)


Being one of the lucky ones, I’ve got the chance to accompany for the OIAM(One In A Million) For the second time I met Aubrey Suwito and he’s such a great musician and I as well hope that I can be like him someday.


I’ve always been afraid of performing alone up on a stage in front of everyone and there you go,

I had my first piano recital in the recital hall of my college. ( Geez..i can still feel the nervousness when I think of it and yet I need to learn the way to overcome this fear factor)

Glad to say I pass all my foundation subjects and I’m safe to proceed to the degree course now. I pass my jury exam (piano exam) with the result I aimed for. Yet I still need to work really hard to be even better. In order to be successful you need to be the best or even great or else you be just like the others….left out from their world. Things gonna be much more difficult and complicated for degree.

Last and not least I met Tun Mahathir and his wife. Meeting someone who had done so much contribution to our country really inspired me.

So many unforgettable moments in year 2006…I'm more confident now !! (Music playing from the sound of music* i have confidence*)

I'm looking ahead for year 2007 and i'm really excited the challanges i'm gonna face next year.

Bring it on!!

No comments: