Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Special Lunch~Special Day

I was suprised that the ex-prime minister called me up one day and asked me out for lunch.
The date was 24th Dec 06. I decided to bring my family along since their've never meet the ex-pm before.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Felt great for having the chance to meet them...
Tun Mahathir asked me whether i can perform for him during his next birthday celebration and i agreed. He told me not to forget him when i got famous someday..




...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gotcha...
hehe i'm juz bluffing. I did met Tun Mahathir and his wife but its juz coincidence :P
Never dream of meeting him at KFC in one of the rest area when i'm on my way to Penang.
I wonder how come he's havin lunch at KFC since he got some heart problems and its fried stuff's bad for his health.
I got so excited for the whole day after meeting him.
I was thinking someday i might as well bump into Pak Lah...haha

3 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, my jaws actually dropped wide open when I read the first part of the post xp A very good one, got me fooled =p

Wa, got to meet Tun Dr. Mahathir. So lucky!

kedekut said...

Very nice photo =)
I am sure you, Amanda, Yoshimi and Shun Jie will perform for Prime Ministers in future because I saw a string orchestra performing for Datuk Seri Najib several weeks ago.
I think 8TV will show OIAM Grand Finale on Friday 5th Jan 2007 at 9:30pm.

MapleRain said...

tq ^_^
haha...really hope so
thank's for information !!