Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shopping Spree

Merry Xmas !! shopaholic n sister
Nice xmas decor
me n the huge fake candy
Candy House and leng leng tika

Tika called me this morning asking me whether wanna go to kl with her...
since i got nothing to fo at home so i agreed to go with her
At first she's thinking of going to meet her friend and ask her to help her out in accounting.
When we reached kl and her friend messaged her to tell her that she can't make it !!
gosh...if it's my friend i'll surely get very angry lerr
So we went SHOPPING at Mid Valley !!
Haha...both of us really enjoy shopping and i really like shopping with tika~
Though i didn't buy anything but we did take some pics!!

I luv the smell of CLINIQUE's perfume~ Clinique Happy
oh..it makes me feel happy ^_^
My results' all out--passes everything and i'm gonna work hard for my degree course!!
Weehee..
Happy Birthday to my dearest daddy!!
luv ya dad

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Haha, I went to Mid Valley few days ago also =p Nice eh? The decorations =)

MapleRain said...

hehe...very nice
luv it so much