Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday in KL

Someone move in our house....i was really suprised for that!! ( the person might be as dumb as me when i moved in) "P

OA class today was quite fun but too bad i don't have the text book and had to share it with my friend. My neck and shoulder's kinda gettin' painful because i had to keep on looking to the right side to see the text book. Ouch.. Haiizz...really don't feel like buying the text book cuz we'll juz use it for 1 sem and after that we can juz throw it in the rubbish bin. The price for photostating the text book is the same price with buying it. What should i do??

Midterm,recital and jury's all coming soon....haven't really prepare for it. I'm getting more and more nervous as the date for recital's getting nearer...it's really freezing cold inside the recital hall and i'm afraid my fingers might get really cold and make it to a point that i can't play all the running notes and trills well. How ah?? Let's juz pray that everything will be fine...i can't wait to go to 1-U after my recital next thursday.

Having voice lesson later...once again i'm scare.....i wish i can be more confident of myself and not be a coward.

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

All the best and good luck =)

MapleRain said...

thanks ya!!