Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hui Zhen's birthday party!!

Attented huizhen's birthday party yesterday night..
Saw many familiar faces as well as some of them which i'm unfamiliar with...
Bobo,WaiTeng,SookYee,PeiShan,ConTing,MunHoe,CheeMun,SiewZhi,MunShan,PohYee,Bernard,SaiLung,XiaoYun,PuiKheng and 3 other guys + a girl whom i don't know their names were present..
The party was fun cuz we got to eat and talk to each other..haha this was great enough!!
Can't help but to say i miss those days in secondary school....i love all my friends.
Cute cute peishan posing for the pic

Poh Yee, Mun Shan and me...sad cuz i'm the shortest among them


Mr.no name(ct's fei wen bf) :P , Ct,B and Ps....in pairs?? haha


Peishan and me ...


munhoe and me..both in burning red haha


The 2 sporting girls who like to pose for pictures..aren't they cute ??


Wee..lurve this pic though someone's missing in the pic


The 3 of us who stayed in tmn mawar n mawar sari....used to go to school together ..i miss those days


Poh Yee and me...she's still the nice sweet girl ^_^


Presenting ~~~ the burfday girl +++++++ Miss jane a.k.a HuiZhen

(she's changed quite a lot since f5----getting prettier and prettier ,smarter ,more sociable and friendly !! Such a girl must me Sulaiman's best girls head prefect lar !!! )

due to some tecnical problems , i'm not able to upload the rest of the photos taken but i'll try again......so watch out guys !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,gurl..why are you always focus on me huh?I know i am very famous,popular,wellknown,...but I am unavailable okay!!!By the way,those photos are so `zheng` you know..I can`t wait to see the others...

MapleRain said...

hehe...i help to promote u for free wor...u should thanks me lar
glad that u like it !!
woah...who's ur new babe??