Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mooncake Festival

yue liang yuen x2....yue liang zhao zhai wo de jia...mei you chun xia qiu dong the jia..liu chuan qian nian...........the song that i used to sang during the school assembly when i'm in primary standard 1 !! Memories flashed back....it's been quite some years since i last celebrate mooncake festival. Playing lantern and colourful candles....

Ya..i miss the old days. I was like tellin' tiff , su ann , mr. lala and amanda that i want to play lantern but thought there's nobody to play with me....

Since i'm at home and my siblings' not at home i decided to call some of my friends to come over my house to play lantern !! Gosh...i'm 18 already..i don't care i'm still a lil' kid and i want to play with lanterns and candles !! They all agreed to come and i'm so happy !!

10 something they all reached my house. - Bobo , Wai Teng , Pui Kheng , Ker Xin, Mun Hou , Ah Hong , Cai Sheng , Hui Zhen , Sai Lung , Pei Shan and Bernard - the guests that i invite to come over to my house.

Each of us took one lantern and we walked around my taman juz like lil' kids...haha. It was fun though !! Then we headed to the basketball court juz beside my house and took photographs there. Stupid cai sheng really dunno how to take pics la...there's one pic with half of my pretty face chop off :( Bobo was so funny cuz i gave him the smallest orange colour lantern and he's like saying the lantern really belongs to him and suits him as it is 'jiao xiao ling long' like him werr...ehem, can call him ' oi shen ' already lo.

Before going back , we all made a wish and then blow off the candle's flame...The one year once mooncake festival's over.......


Had a great day today and bobo said we're gonna do this again even when we're 81 years old !! haha

No comments: