Thursday, October 26, 2006

Longing for more HOLIDAYS

Gosh, it's been so long since i last touched my blog....
even my blog's enjoying holidays..haha

It's great to have this 2 festive seasons to be celebrated together cuz we got more days of holiday ^_^
Basically i juz stayed at home this whole holidays..
~ sleep
~ eat
~ online n pc games
~ practise piano
~ day-dreaming

haii...sounds so boring ....it is in fact really boring.

Went to Mid-valley today after my violin and piano lesson.
I can't help but to admit that i'm a shopaholic.
Everytime i go shopping i feel like buying things that i doesn't really need..
I'll feel unsatisfied if ever i go home with empty hands..
Guess what..now i'm wondering of buying more +++++
~ a hand bag either from roxy or adidas ( which one should i buy??)
~ t-shirts ( oh, i love them)
~ some cute stuff like key chains
~ pencil case ( i can say that i'm a pencil case collecter cuz i own more that 10 pencil cases and ended up having to abandon the others pencil cases and juz using the a particulay one :P)
~ bracelet,rings,necklace....

etc etc... i'm goin wild !!!!
I lurve branded stuff especially sports brand too bad i can't afford to buy most of the stuff i like.
Should i find a part time job since i'm so free during this comin november ??
but the salary's so little it's only RM4.50 per hour !!! and then i'll be working like hell...
wuuuwuuu.....what to do??

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

I didn't know Miss Rain is a shopaholic =p But it's not too late to know ya? So next time when I feel like shopping I'll tag you along xp

MapleRain said...

haha..sure sure!!