Thursday, October 12, 2006

My back pain's coming back again.....Arrgghhh...stress,tired....
Can't wait to finish my working hours, i hated working there don't know why. Swear i'm not goinback and work there next sem.
Everyday also need to work until i felt so tired and my shoulders' pain got more and more serious. I ended not having the energy and mood to practise piano.

My first recital's juz over this afternoon. Not really satisfied with my performance cuz i played some wrong notes and also hit the wrong note for the last 2 chords. Somehow,luckily memory's not a problem. Ms.chong and Mr.lee was there during the recital . Gosh...ms.chong asked me what happened to me. According to her there's no intensity in my playing. Ya well i agreed with her cuz i'm feeling so nervous on the stage. It's like your fingers controlled by something else,heartbeats faster than usual,legs' shaking.......phew, it's hard to describe the kind of feeling. Anyway , i'm glad that it's finally over .


Got to know that poor voonyin lost her whole bag in the practise room. Damn it,who's the monster who came and steal ppl things. Now that i know bout it i'm gonna be more cautious cuz i'm also used to left my bag in the practise room when i need to go out for awhile. I felt sad for voonyin cuz she juz lost her handphone 2 weeks ago in the practise room. If the thing ever happen to me i'll cry and feel very very sad. Curse the stupid thief !! Next time your children will follow ur path. Hope that this kind of ppl will go to jail and mayb hell someday . Haha...

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Hoho, I like the last few sentences =p

MapleRain said...

hehe..thanks