Monday, December 07, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

I've just finished watching My Sister's Keeper, a movie based on Jodi Picault's novel by Abigail Breslin from Miss Little Sunshine, Cameron Diaz and Sofia Vassilieva.

"This film tells the story about Brian (Jason Patric) and Sara Fitzgerald (Cameron Diaz), whose daughter Kate (Sofia Vassilieva) is diagnosed with leukaemia at a very young age. Brian and Sara decided to conceive another child so she can serve as a donor to her sister. At first, Anna (Abigail Breslin) seems fine with spending her life donating tissue to help her sister, that is until Kate's condition worsens to the point that she needs a kidney transplant. Refused to donate her kidney, Anna hires a well-known attorney Campbell Alexander to sue her mother for medical emancipation to ensure that she can keep her organ."
~yahoo

The movie was so real and it totally touches my heart. I basically cried throughout the entire movie.

I would say that Sofia Vassilieva, the sister's of Abigail in the movie was the outstanding one. Her character in the movie totally captured my heart.

Definitely one of the best movie i've ever watched so far!

No comments: