Sunday, October 19, 2008

Love~Grandma

On the 15th i received a call frm mum telling me that grandma had passes away.
It was a great for me......i was speechless and had to go through the most gruesome 2 hours of lecture and tried to control my feelings.
I can't stop thinking back memories of grandma.
Memories of her staying in my house, asking me about my studies, and giving me pocket money secretly.
I really hate myself now for not treating grandma nicer and giving her love that she needs.

Went back on thursday night to KB. For the first time in 20 years of my life, all my relatives particularly grandma's child, grandchild and greatgrandchild were present for the last journey of grandma. Grandma would be so happy in she were to see us together when she's alive.

I really miss grandma. I hope she would rest in peace and bless us.
You will always be in our heart.

*This has been a really emotional week for me and things i have yet to go through, i am not sure whether i can survive through it.


Ps: i'm okay now.

No comments: