Sunday, June 24, 2007

U.n.p.r.e.d.i.c.t.a.b.l.e

This afternoon while i'm at hometown, i witnessed a snatched theif case happening in my lil' kampung town.
Felt so terrified by it.

And then about staying outside renting houses or room.

Huiting told me that her crazy siao roommate went and cut off the padlock juz because she forgot to bring her keys when HT was actually in the house. Really siao wan. Can't she juz wait or go and find her other friends.

Staying outside without your own family is really not as easy as i used to think of.
I'm too childish to think that ok i'll be sure enjoying my life staying independently and i never thought of problems that will occur.

Try to imagine u staying with people with different habits. Some of the habits might juz piss u.


jiu shi kai bu liao kou rang ta zhi dao.......you are sometimes pissing me off( not even me others also )

No comments: