Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's finally oFF

I'm damn busy for between yesterday and today. Classes from 10 till 7pm yesterday. Later on parents came to fetch me back hometown. Before going back we went to MidValley.


I saw this very nice and simple Nike thingy and thought of wanting to get it. So sad they don't have stock for my size ( size 9 - us) :((((


Spot any difference????

Yaaaaa......if u can't spot the difference then i'm gonna tell ya'll. My braces has been taken off this morning. I felt as if one piece of my meat that has been with me for bout 4 years' gone now. A bit not use to it but i'm glad i'm done with this.

And i doesn't sound that excited or happy. Blame the 2 quizzes today. I had no choice but to skip the theory quiz cuz its in the morning which was same time with my dental appointment. Then i managed to get back for aural quiz. I suxxxxxxxx at it. I wonder why i'm not a perfect pitch fella like the yvonne mei mei. Am so angry with myself. Basically i was writting my OWN melody and rhythm !!! wtf

A big 0 for theory then aural quiz screwed. Sad sad sad.....

No comments: