Sunday, June 10, 2007

Confused

Ms.Chong asked me whether i want to use another piece for my jury 1 exam instead of using the Kabalevsky sonata that i'm currently learning.
According to her, she actually planned that i use that piece for jury 2. I was like O+O when i heard what she said. I'm still not good enough to produce the percussive sound for that piece.
Somehow she asked me to decide myself whether i'm going to work really hard and by risking my marks for that piece.

Haii.....her words made me so confused. But i've made my decision lah. Since i've been learning this piece for almost 2 sem and i can't tahan learning it till jury 2 so I'M GOING FOR IT.
I'm taking the risk.

I sms-ed her my decision and here was what she replied to me.
"hi. if you're really keen on being adventurous, we shall work on this same piece together. But plz be prepared mentally for jury ok?"


Life ain't fun if i don't challange myself once in a rite ??
Am juz hoping that i won't regret for it. Plz be supportive to me kay?

:P

No comments: