Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm not patriotic??!! lolx

duh...i juz got back from hometown.
The taxi fella who fetched me was somehwhat a bit siao siao one.
At first he talked to me casually asking whether i'm a student or not bla bla bla....
Then hor when the siao fella got to know that i'm a music student, he asked me to sing a song(negaraku summore).
???!!! what the......and he said it is compulsory to sing for him.
hell ya...of course i didn't sing for him la and so i juz kept quiet.
Then he went on and said 'u no patriotic lah...kennot sing our national anthem'
He continued by asking me whether i know what is ATM
then i said dunno lorrr.....he asked me another ques bout what is PDRM
i answered him polis diraja m'sia. I got it correct tis time.
But he still said ' u not patriotic la, ATM stands for wat also dunno'
Finally i reached my destination.


The metre in his taxi written there was RM3.40 but he wanted to charge me FREAKING 4 bucks woh.
wth...of course i din pay him the extra money. I gava him the amount written on the metre and before i went down from the taxi i mai shoot him back la.
" U no patriotic la, neva follow the country rulez!!! "
Then he mumbles mumbles......and so i replied WHATEVER LAH....

Dan yuen did lah......U malays plz dun always try to take advantage of us.


WHO CARES TO KNOW MUCH BOUT THE PATRIOTIC THINGY WHEN THE GOVERMENT DUN EVEN CARE TO LOOK AFTER US CHINESE.

2 comments:

Amanda Chan said...

Hahaha!!! Funny funny xp So brave! Next time if I'm taking a cab I'm going to bring you along. Hehe =p

If I'm not mistaken ATM should stand for Angkatan Tentera Malaysia.

MapleRain said...

ooohhh....c i so dumb larrr