Thursday, November 09, 2006






















My new babe...darling
so sexy~~

Mr.Lee asked me whether i want to register for violin g5 exam next year..hesitated for a while and i've decided not to take it. So i'll take the exam on 2008 either goin for g6 or g7 (depends on my progress) Well...gotta work hard!!

My stay with voonyin in the condo was enjoyable...
I really like the night view from the high rise condo 24th floor above.....something different and for people like me who's from a lil' town this was something i can't get in my hometown.

The highways packed with vehicles....oh and those vehicles looked so small from the condo it's like toys. Hehe
Oh ya..got to see twin towers and kl towers from there as well.

I enjoy the view except during daytime (opposite the condo is a big piece of land of CEMETRY) Tried to avoid looking that part and i can't help thinking there's whole bunch of dead people lying underneath the land * goin crazy thinkin that*

Haven't get the chance for a swim prob. later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexy violin indeed and violinists are so cool too. By the way what g number is Amanda?

MapleRain said...

ungradable cuz u're the best in my heart :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda, not me, is the best in your heart. I am Amanda's reader, not Amanda.

Amanda Chan said...

Very nice violin le! So what happens to your old one? Become part of home decoration? =p

Wow, and I'm super touched by your words. You're the best in my heart too =)

MapleRain said...

oppss..sorry for that

aiya felt so bad bout it cuz i sort of like abandon it :P
but i'll keep it and prob next time pass it to my great great grand children (i'm juz afraid they also don't want it) hehe