Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oh Yesterday @_@

Wheee....so damn happy cuz my jury's(piano exam) finally over...
I can't say that i did really well yesterday but I just satisfied with my performance. Luckily i'm not as nervous as during the recital performance. 10minutes in the exam room with the examiners passes really fast...i'm done !!
Too bad until next sem only I can get to know my result. I hope I've achieve what i aim for....if ever i didn't achieve it then i still need to face the cruel reality. I hope i won't :P

Today's ~ HuiZhen's birthday
Happy Birthday gurl**
Best wishes for her ^+^
Oh ya...also all the best for my friends' who's in F6 in their final exam !!
Hmm~~and now i'm sort of like having my semi-holidays....cuz i only have few classes left and i still need to stay in kl.....so boring here. So if ever u see this juz sms me la if not i will bore to death !


'The very shy bobo.....c'mmon man be more sporting lah

The most talented guy in SMS ~~~gosh can't believe he can play RIHHANAH's unfaithful so well!!

No comments: