Tuesday, November 28, 2006

chillin

My results' finally out today..
Got an A for my jury......so do samantha and johan
well, talking bout what i felt when i first saw my results
i actually didn't really felt happy or whatever...hmm, weird right?
anyway i'm glad that the marks' what i aim for ^_^
My minor violin's result was the same like last sem so nothing suprise bout' it
Too bad my choir result drop (wonderin why)

Sim Li was right...ms.ju voon will never give someone marks higher that 70
and so i felt bad for gettin' low marks for voice

Class' finally over and i can't wait to go for the cameron trip !!
Uhh..i'm gettin more and more excited**


Oh gosh...my toes got bengkak few days ago

i guess that it got infected for don't know what reason

felt so painful when i accidentally kicked on something

hope that it'll get better as soon as possible so that i can wear mah sneakers to cameron!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is my straberry ? WUWUWUWU~