Monday, November 20, 2006

It's a forwarded mail~
MAY FREAK

Stubborn and hard-hearted. -- yaya..my mum used to say that " you're so stubborn!"
Strong-willed and highly motivated.
Sharp thoughts. -- really??
Easily angered. -- sometimes when things around me's pissing me off :P
Attracts others and loves attention. -- c'mmon who doesn't loves attention?
Deep feelings. -- proves that i'm not a cold blood
Beautiful physically and mentally. -- haha...this fact really cheers me up !
Firm Standpoint. -- when i said yes then it's gonna be yes
Needs no motivation. -- really??
Shy towards opposite sex. --this happened sometimes but now it's getting better i guess
Easily consoled. -- am i?? then my future bf sure untung lor
Systematic (left brain). --true true
Loves to dream. --ya..i dreamed bout anything
Strong clairvoyance. -- what's that?
Understanding. -- gotta ask my friends bout this
Sickness usually in the ear and neck. -- bingo i used to go see the ENT doctor
Good imagination. -- of course lar cuz i'm half a musician le
Good physical.
Weak breathing. -- and now i'm suffering for this weakness
Loves literature and the arts.
Loves travelling. -- i wanna travel throughout the world
Dislike being at home. -- only when i'm alone at home
Restless.
having many children. -- what??!! this is not true at all..i never dream of havin lotsa child
Hardworking. -- ehem...anyone interested to hire me?
High spirited. -- when i'm awake !!
I found that some of it are very true bout myself..haha

1 comment:

Amanda Chan said...

Having many children? xp
Haha, this is interesting =p