Sunday, May 01, 2011

Life. Update

Decoding the dream.

I had one of the worst nightmare yesterday night that sent chills down my spine.

In the dream, i witnessed a friend committing suicide. There he was, he jumped down from the building without any struggle like a bird. The sight of it really shocked me and then there's also this girl x which i dislike(in real life) appeared right after he committed suicide.


The guy was in love with the girl but the girl's not into him. The guy gets disappointed and decided to jump off the building.

I remembered every details of the dream so clearly. Wondering what does it the dream means.
Woke up feeling rather down and cranky.

On another note, i've finally finished reading Eat, Pray, Love. A very enjoyable book indeed and now i'm on another book.

I've been spending every late nights reading. The fun of reading is that you get to imagine stuff and stories of the book.

Here comes May. Bday month, bestie's bday, mother's day etc.

Great, i will be so broke by the end of the month because i'm rewarding myself something i've been eyeing for quite some time.

No comments: