Tuesday, February 08, 2011

-< Happy Bunny Year >-

May everyone be blessed with health, wealth, love and luck.

It's gonna be a challenging yet exciting year for me where by i'll be doing something i've always dreamed of.
The day before first day of Chinese New Year we pray and prepare offerings to Gods and our ancestors. It's a tradition that my family practiced every year without fail.

Nian Gao
only get to eat this once a year ;)


Aww..my super sweet student gave me gifts

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!
Few more days to go before the CNY celebration ends and may you all get more and more Angpaos and Win more when you gamble =)
This Chinese New Year has been sweet and short. It's the time of the year where family and friends get together. There are a few friends of mine which i only get to meet them during cny.
I cherished you all.


No comments: